If you are in need of a multi fuel stove installation or log burner installation, you should pick your service provider carefully. Ensuring your installers are fully qualified to do the job. At Parkstone Yorkshire we always ensure a professional installation to high standards, but you can also put your trust in a long-term investment which will stand the test of time.
Qualified and Experienced Wood Burner Installation Professionals
If you entrust an unqualified engineer with installing a wood burning stove in your home or business, you are quite simply rolling the dice. That’s because they may not be familiar with the best practices which are essential to safe and efficient installations. Our team is trained to ensure that your log burner installation or multi-fuel stove installation is completely compliant with building regulations, and we promise that building regs certificates are provided at the end of the job.
Please call us at Parkstone Yorkshire if you require your chimney to be lined. One of our qualified professionals can help you out.
Why Choose Us
- Experts in all areas of heating installation
- Free no obligation quotes
- Gas safe registered engineers
- Vaillant Mastertec installers, Baxi accredited installers, Atag accredited installers,
- Installers of smart controls: nest pro installers, hive etc
- Local reputable company.
- High score on checkatrade
- 15 years experience in gas service and repair served at British Gas
- Honest, trustworthy, polite, no nonsense
- No hard sell
- Honest advice with our customers needs and budget in mind