Parkstone Yorkshire Response To COVID-19.
In line with Government advice during the COVID-19 pandemic, The Heating & Hot Water Industrial Council (HHIC) has issued guidelines for all Plumbing and Heating companies and contractors. Parkstone Yorkshire is part of a responsible community that must provide essential services throughout this difficult time and we will attend our normal full scope of work as of 11th May 2020.
It is important to let us know whether you or any other occupants within your household are self-isolating, displaying any symptoms of COVID19 and/or have received a positive diagnosis.
Parkstone Yorkshire reserve the right to assess the work beforehand and reschedule if not deemed safe to do so. We are available to discuss the issues you may have on either of the following numbers:
Ian: 07737747661 or Anthony: 07943841466
If you require our services, Parkstone Yorkshire will request that our engineers and our customers follow the following procedures at all times throughout the course of the works:
- We will call ahead and discuss works before entering.
- Ask for the entire work area to be fully cleared before arrival and that the space required to place our tools is also clear. Open windows and doors to ventilate the area.
- Greeted at the door maintaining the recommended two meters distance, and continue to maintain social distancing at all times.
- The customer must isolate within a different room of their home and stay there whilst we complete the works.
- We will wear full PPE (fresh gloves and face mask) at every property and wipe down the workspace before and after the works with an antibacterial cleaner.
- Usually, we would leave paperwork detailing the works completed, but to maintain social distancing this is something we are not doing at the moment. You will receive an email invoice as normal.
- We will either discuss the completed works when leaving and stood outside the property (2m apart) or if the customer is in the high-risk category, we can phone when in the van to keep safe.
These strict measures are in place and we are only providing emergency work, as we feel it is our duty to protect our vulnerable customers, our families and ourselves as best we can. For this reason, we need you to follow the steps above. If you do not leave us alone or we feel unsafe for any reason, we reserve the right to stop works and leave. We will invoice for our time spent at your property.
Many thanks for your cooperation at this difficult time.